Benefits for Department of Defense Subcontractors
From working on multiple secure job sites to unique regulatory requirements, when you work as a Department of Defense subcontractor, you face a special set of challenges. When it comes to managing your benefits, you need a partner that not only understands these challenges but understands the requirements for benefits that affect Department of Defense subcontractors.
Having employees located in multiple sights, it is most important to understand and implement the various forms of communications needed to reach your employees.
Benefit Masters, Inc. provides comprehensive benefits consultation along with human resources support to clients throughout Maryland, Washington, D.C., and northern Virginia along with a few other states in the U.S. Department of Defense subcontractors make up a large portion of our client base. We stay on top of changes in the marketplace and in the regulatory requirements that affect your industry. With this in-depth knowledge, we can structure a benefits package that delivers maximum value for your organization. We offer a full scope of services, including:
- Benefits design – Plans can be customized for the unique requirements of Department of Defense subcontractors
- Benefits budgeting – Prepare for growth
- Compliance guidance – How does the Affordable Care Act affect you?
- New hire assistance – As contracts come and go and you need to onboard or offboard personnel, we can take your people from start to finish through the entire process.
- Payroll assistance
- Claims advocacy
- COBRA administration
Why Choose Benefit Masters, Inc.?
We understand that flexibility in your operations is paramount, and work to match that with flexibility in your benefits package. We’re more than just a benefits consultant for our Department of Defense subcontractor clients. We act as a secondary human resources division of your organization.
- Personalized customer service – When you work on multiple job secure job sites, just taking a phone call to discuss your benefits can be a challenge. We go the extra mile to ensure you get the attention and service you need, including after hours and weekend availability for you and your employees.
- 24/7 access to online enrollment and administration – We combine our one-on-one personalized service approach with state-of-the-art access to online enrollment and benefits administration.
- Secure treatment of personal identifiers and protected health information – The security of you and your employees personal and health information is always at the forefront of our operations.
Our Benefits Products Include:
- Self & Fully Insured Medical, Dental & Vision
- HSA’s, HRA’s, and FSAs
- Short & Long Term Disability (Group & Individual)
- Life and AD&D (Group & Individual)
- Retirement Benefits
- Long Term Care
- Executive Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Identity Theft Protection
- International Medical Insurance Coverage
- 401K Plans
Contact us today to learn more about Benefit Masters, Inc. extensive experience working with Department of Defense subcontractors.